RABALUX, a top regional producer and wholesaler in CONSUMER LIGHTING INDUSTRY with 10 own affiliate companies in Central Eastern Europe (HQ: Győr, Hungary) is looking to recruit an Assortment Manager - to enhance their product & assortment development activities on Group level. The Assortment Manager will report directly to the Director of Product Development, Purchasing and Quality Assurance.
- Builds the Rabalux Group’s residential/home lighting product portfolio, manages the product development activities and processes of the Group, based on home lighting market trends and sales demands of the CEE region – to enhance further business growth.
- Makes recommendations on defining and developing product development strategies.
- Coordinates the entire product development cycle, participates in selecting new products, defines the new and outgoing product assortment.
- Provides data to support the product development guidelines by making surveys, reports and statistics.
- Continuous and active follow-up of the home lighting market, competitor analysis.
- Regular visit to international lighting fairs and visit to affiliate markets as well as to Chinese suppliers and potential new suppliers to monitor current and future market trends.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT, COLLABORATION
- Manages a team of 4: two Product Development Engineers (HQ), an NPI Engineer (HQ), and an NPI Manager (China): defines, prioritizes, and allocates tasks between team members. Follows-up the technical and quality change requests regarding product development.
- SFP (Single focal point) between the Chinese purchasing team and the sales organisation. (Demand vs supply/possibilities)
- Develops and motivates his/her Team.
- Close working relationship with the HQ sales, marketing, purchasing functions as well as with the affiliate sales teams.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar product development / assortment management / purchasing role, preferably working with a technical product segment,
- Great advantage: lighting industry knowledge
- Degree in commerce, electrical or lighting design
- Exposure to international working environment
- Fluent working proficiency in English (written, oral)
- Advanced MS Office user
- Ready to work in a CEE regional role with occasional international travels.
- Innovative mindset with commercial thinking,
- Has a good business acumen: entrepreneurial, result and action-oriented attitude, able to work under pressure,
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organisation,
- Ability to work independently and to drive others directly or indirectly in an assertive manner,
- Pro-active mindset: comes up with new ideas, able to bring ready-to-go product proposals,
- Good communicator: able to persuade others and engage them.
WHAT WE OFFER
- the possibility to realize own ideas by shaping the product development activities,
- creative working environment and tasks
- independent work, flexible working conditions
- a supportive and motivated team
- competitive salary (with incentives)
- a financially stable corporation led by an independent professional management team.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org // Hajnalka Nikli, Regional HR Manager