E-COMMERCE CHANNEL MANAGER (CEE)
RABALUX, a top regional producer and wholesaler in CONSUMER LIGHTING INDUSTRY with 10 own affiliate companies in Central Eastern Europe (HQ: Győr, Hungary) is looking to recruit a Channel Manager for E-commerce - to enhance their sales on online platforms.
The company manages its sales activities via 3 main channels: 1. DIY/Furniture retail chains 2. Speciality lighting shops 3. E-commerce. Sales activities are driven directly by own sales staff in 10 affiliate countries as well as indirectly via distributor partners in so called “export countries”.
The E-commerce Manager will report directly to the International Sales and Marketing Director.
Channel Strategy Management
- Drives the E-com strategy development in a pro-active way, in charge of its implementation,
- Develops and maintains sales and marketing standards of e-commerce,
- Participates in defining sales targets and in pricing activities, supervises commercial conditions,
- Coordinates online marketing promo activities (optimizing central and local affiliate actions)
- Participates in assortment development, provides regular feedback to the NPI team about product demands, makes recommendations for new product introductions,
- Develops the e-com reporting system, in charge of E-Commerce process management
Channel Account Management
- Direct responsibility for the current export e-com partners (account management, providing all necessary support to increase turnover at current partners – listings, promotions),
- Indirect responsibility: works closely with dedicated e-com sales colleagues at affiliate companies (current main e-com markets: CZ, HU, PL, RO) to increase their e-com sales,
- Increases the listing status at current e-com partners.
Business development, E-Com Partner Acquisitions
- Prepares go-to-market options regarding new e-com partnerships:
- Handles and tracks incoming new partner requests (database, process management),
- Direct responsibility: in charge of the acquisition of new export e-com partners as well as of their integration into the Group’s e-com activities,
- Indirect responsibility: develops affiliates to find new e-com partners.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B sales (preferably gained in consumer sector)
- Familiar with e-commerce channel and has relevant business development experience,
- Has a direct webshop management experience,
- Strong online marketing skills
- Ability to operate as the “business owner” of the e-commerce channel,
- Fluent working proficiency in English (written, oral)
- Advanced MS Office user
- Ready to work in an international regional role with occasional travels - CEE candidates are welcome!
- Great advantage:
- experience in working with Marketplace,
- additional language skills (German, French, any Slavic language etc.)
- Strategic mindset, strong analytical skills
- Has a good business acumen: entrepreneurial, result and action-oriented attitude, able to work under pressure, commercial thinking,
- Ability to prioritize,
- Ability to work independently and to drive others directly or indirectly in an assertive manner,
- Project management skills
- Pro-active mindset: comes up with new ideas, able to bring ready-to-go proposals,
- Good communicator: able to persuade others and engage them.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The possibility to realize own ideas by developing the e-com channel activities,
- independent work
- Flexible working conditions, home office option (onboarding at the HQ in Hungary)
- A supportive and motivated team
- Competitive salary (with incentives)
- A financially stable corporation led by an independent professional management team.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org // Hajnalka Nikli, Regional HR Manager